Become a Member
In collaboration with members from major ICT companies and organisations around the globe, GeSI is a leading source of impartial information, resources and best practices for achieving integrated social and environmental sustainability through ICT.
GeSI supports its members’ and partners’ efforts to be part of the sustainability solution by developing key tools, resources and best practices, promoting and enabling member-driven initiatives, facilitating an open global forum, and providing a unified voice for communicating with ICT companies, industry stakeholders, policymakers, and the greater sustainability community worldwide.
Why should you join GeSI?
Each of us has the opportunity to help change the world. Join us to work directly with members of the ICT community who utilise technology to address 21st century challenges.
By joining GeSI, you will have the opportunity to:
- Benefit from the experience and knowledge of the global ICT community on sustainability issues;
- Work with your peers and other global stakeholders to alter the direction of how technology influences sustainability;
- Be on the forefront of the efforts to raise awareness of the contribution ICT can make to society and the global environment;
- Benefit from the jointly developed research tools, best practices and projects.
- Access exclusive content from our latest project, #SystemTransformation, which explores in detail how ICT can contribute to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals. The #SystemTransformation bonus content is also accessible to the general public behind payment of a fee. To learn more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership of GeSI is open to any company or organisation which, as a principal part of its business, provides a service for the point to point transmission of voice, data or moving images over a fixed, Internet, mobile or personal communication network, or is a supplier of equipment which is an integral component of the communication network infrastructure. The membership fee is USD 30,000 per annum.
The GeSI Board approves all applications for membership. To apply for GeSI membership kindly fill in our application form.