Start Date: 05th September 2013End Date: 06th September 2013
Start Time: 09:00 AMEnd Time: 06:00 PM
Event Venue: Nanyueyuan Hotel, Beijing, China
The Energy Efficiency in the Telecommunications Industry conference was held on 5-6 September in Beijing, China. The conference was a success with more than 300 participants including government; ICT and other industries. During the event, Luis Neves, GeSI Chairman, presented the SMARTer2020 report which was well received by the attendees and the media.
Online media reports (in Chinese):
Event: Energy Efficiency in the Telecommunications Industry (conducted in Chinese with simultaneous translation to English)
- MIIT Guideline about Further Enhancing ECER Work in Communications Industry;
- Discussion on ECER standardisation for construction, energy consumption management systems, monitoring management systems andthe marketing energy mechanism in communications industry;
- Innovation driving energy efficiency;
- Constructing energy efficient data centres;
- Energy conservation in communication equipment and building green base stations;
- ECER practice by telecom operators;
- Innovation of energy-saving technology and applications and the promotion of new products;
- e-waste recycling;
- Development and utilisation of new energy sources;
- Showcase of new energy efficient products and technology.
- Government representatives from the Department for Communications
- Standard and research indsutry agencies;
- Telecommunication operators
- Planning and design research institutes;
- Communication equipment manufacturers, communication power equipment & monitoring system enterprises, professional refrigeration & corollary equipment enterprises, energy-conservation technology enterprises, maintenance service enterprises and new energy enterprises;
- ICT related enterprises;
- Industry media.
Sponsorship: Opportunities available now - contact GeSI for more details.